Monday, December 19, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Recalls “Panicking” Over Babyish Emme’s Bloom Scare

Jennifer Lopez Recalls “Panicking” Over Babyish Emme’s Bloom Scare

It's every new parent's nightmare.
Days afterwards affable twins Emme and Max in February 2008, Jennifer Lopez apparent a abstruse agglomeration on her little girl's head.
"I just bethink that feeling, 'If something is amiss with that babyish . . I'm gonna die,'" Lopez, 42, tells CNN's Alina Cho in "Big Stars Big Giving," (in a adduce excerpted by the New York Post) a appropriate airing next weekend.


The singer, extra and American Idol adjudicator admits in the account that she and bedmate Marc Anthony were initially at a complete loss.
"I bethink searching at Marcand 'We should alarm the doctor' . . . I started panicking a little bit." Anthony, 43 (they appear their breach this accomplished July) was "panicking too," she recalls.

"We were thinking, 'Did somebody bead her if we weren't looking? . . . I just bethink searching at him and adage if this baby, if Emme's not traveling to be OK . . . I'm not traveling to be OK."

Latin accompanist Anthony wasn't any calmer, she reveals. "He's like, 'I'm not traveling to be OK. None of us are traveling to be OK."
The duo again rushed little Emme to the hospital. "Luckily for us, it angry out OK," she reports.
But the alarm aggressive activity in the star. "I was (thinking) like what if I didn't accept that? What if I didn't accept admission to abundant bloom care?" she ponders. "What if I was a mom just sitting there and there was something amiss with my babyish and there was annihilation I could do about it?"

The superstar brace again founded the Maribel Foundation -- called afterwards Anthony's sister Maribel, who died of academician blight at age 8 -- to accommodate pediatric affliction to those in need.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment