Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daniel Von Bargen Of Seinfeld Attempts Suicide

Seinfeld brilliant in analytical action afterwards gun bang to the head
You ability apperceive him as Mr. Kruger, George’s bang-up on the hit TV appearance Seinfeld. Monday morning Daniel Von Bargen attempted suicide with a gunshot to the temple. Afterwards the attempt, he alleged 911 for help. He sounds awfully mollusk as he speaks to the 911 operator:
“I’ve attempt myself in the arch … and I charge help.”
“I was declared to go to the hospital today, but I didn’t wish to….so I attempt myself.”
“I just bits in my pants.”
“I can’t accessible my eyes….I attempt in my temple.”
“I was traveling to go there [the hospital], they were traveling to amputate at atomic a few toes.”
“The one leg has already been amputated and they were alive on the other. I accept no accouchement and no wife and I’m retired…and I fucked it up.”
Apparently he was appointed for anaplasty monday afternoon to accept some toes amputated due to complications with his diabetes. His sisters were declared to aces him up and yield him to the hospital. He is 61 years old.
Only account into the abrupt 911 chat badge access into the abode and told Bargen not to move and to accumulate his easily up. Authorities asked if there were any added accoutrements in the apartment, again the alarm was ended. He is currently in analytical action in a adjacent Cincinnati hospital.


0 Comment:

Post a Comment