Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blue Ivy

 The Beyoncé Saga Continues


Why are we so afraid with the lifestyles of the affluent and famous? Sometime we are even bugged with the not so affluent and famous. I accept that some of us charge a anatomy of escape from reality, so we about-face to absoluteness television, such as The Atlanta Housewives, The Bad Girls Club and abounding of the added bags of absoluteness television shows we accept to accept from.
Well association is bent up afresh with anyone else’s life. I acquaint an commodity about the bearing of Beyoncé’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter at thyblack.com recently. I wrote the commodity not because I am an bedeviled fan of Beyonce, nor did I clue all nine months of her pregnancy. I wrote the commodity because I was alleged to accord to the affair of Beyoncé’s abundance and getting a biographer I feel the charge to allotment what’s traveling on in the news.
Since Beyoncé gave birth, humans accept been up in accoutrements about the actual name of the babyish and even its origin. As I declared beforehand the name Blue Ivy is cogent to the parents.
I aswell mentioned earlier, that GMA gave the acumen abaft their baby’s name. Check out the aboriginal commodity Beyoncé Knowles Gives Bearing that goes into detail.
The brace chose the name Ivy because of the acceptation of the amount “4″ or “IV”, Beyoncé and Jay-Z were built-in on September 4th and December 4th, respectively, they were affiliated on April 4, 2008 and Beyoncé’s latest anthology is advantaged 4. It has aswell been declared that Blue is Jay-Z’ admired color.
Well it seems that Twitter followers accept conjured up their own affidavit abaft the acceptation of little Blue’s name. According to The Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/09/blue-ivy-carter-beyonce-baby_n_1194855.html some humans accept fabricated an odd affiliation amid the name Blue Ivy and Eulb Yvi. They affirmation that the Eulb Yvi is Blue Ivy spelled backwards and aswell Latin for Lucifer’s daughter. Wow! Really? You accept got to be badinage right?
When I apprehend the tweets and posts overextension this carelessness I could not accept it. Why is it consistently a cabal with Beyonce? Why are humans so bedeviled with Ms. Sasha Fierce? And this is a chat that I don’t use often, but why are some humans such haters?
I’m abiding we’ll never apperceive the acknowledgment to those questions. All I accept to say is humans let’s move on. Let’s allocution about added important issues such as top gas prices and unemployment, something that in fact apropos me personally.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment